The Best 400Ex Bearing Carrier – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 400Ex Bearing Carrier of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top 400Ex Bearing Carrier
Overall Product Rankings
- APPLICATION: Fits 1999-2008 Honda TRX 400 EX and 2009-2015 Honda TRX 400 X
- MATERIALS: Machined from strong & light 6061-T6 billet aluminum to ensure resistance to corrosion and rust for durability.
- DESIGE: Desiged with a high-temperature, tension spring radial lip grease seals to protect components from outside elements.
- FEATURE: Rear Twin Row Bearing Carrier are fitted with a center grease zerk for quick and easy lubrication without disassembly.
- PREMIUM SUPPORT: Aiming to give our customers the best products and services, we provide friendly 1 year’s warranty support, easy-to-reach Customer Service and 100% satisfaction guarantee to make sure your investment!
- Fits Multiple Models - See Fitment Guide Image for Fitment
- Billet ATV Axle Bearing Carrier
- Comes assembled with bearings and seals
- Does not inlcude external O-rings (if applicable)
- Replacement bearings available
- Made from billet aluminum for strength and function
- Features a grease zerk for easy maintenance
- Please verify your year, make and model below before purchasing.
- OEM Replacement. Brand New Complete Rear Bearing Carrier
- Fully Assembled / Ready for install
- 1 Year Warranty on bearing carrier
- Production - Castable housing with cast aluminum housing similar to OEM case made of American Standard A356.0 high strength aluminum alloy and includes heavy double row bearings and seals
- Design - designed to support factory and aftermarket axles, O-rings, lock nuts and wheels. Meet the requirements of OEM, assembly testing has been done to ensure reliability
- Process - Standard size grease accessories for packing grease. Plug and play is suitable for your machine, our operator uses your inventory axis O-ring
- The shell can be rebuilt. They are suitable for stock or aftermarket arms and shafts
- They are completely sealed and pre-lubricated so you can install and ride
- High Quality Replacement Axle Carrier Assembly
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Honda 52201-HA2-670, 42500-HN1-A40
- Compatible with Honda 1986 ATC250R ATV, 1986-1989 TRX250R Sport ATV
- Compatible with Honda 1999-2008 Sportrax TRX400EX ATV
- Compatible with Honda 2009, 2012-2014 TRX400X ATV
- Kit contains: 2 ball bearings and 2 double lip seals which are positioned in the center axle carrier
- Honda TRX400EX Rear Axle Bearings and Seals Kit 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 **Does not fit aftermarket carriers that use wider bearings.
- Ships in one business day***
- Application: Suitable for Honda 1986 ATC250R ATV、1986-1989 TRX250R Sport ATV、1999-2008 Sportrax TRX400EX ATV、2009, 2012-2014 TRX400X ATV. Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Honda 52201-HA2-670, 42500-HN1-A40.
- Function: The rear axle bearing frame is an aftermarket replacement manufactured according to OEM bearing frame specifications.
- Advantage: Compared with tapered bearings, the double-row bearing in the rear row can realize more flexible chain adjustment and less maintenance.
- Material: Made of sturdy and light 6061-T6 billet to ensure corrosion resistance and rust resistance to improve durability.
- Design：Designed with high temperature, tensile spring radial lip grease seals, which can protect the components from external components. The rear double-row bearing frame is equipped with a central grease plug, which can be quickly and easily lubricated without disassembly.
- Please verify your year, make and model in the product details before purchasing.
- OEM Replacement. Brand New Complete Rear Wheel Axle and Bearing Carrier
- 1 Year No Fault Warranty
- Stock Length
- Fits 1999-2008 TRX400EX SporTrax, 1986-1989 TRX250R FourTrax 2x4, 2012-2014 TRX400X, & 1986 ATC250R 3-Wheeler.
- New bearings, seals & spacer pre-installed in the unit.
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Replaces Honda OEM # 42500-HN1-000, 42500-HN1-A40, 52201-HA2-670.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty. Please note parts are designed as an OEM replacement and use on lifted/modied vehicles will void warranty.
- Fits: Honda TRX400 (1999-2008), TRX250 (1988-1989)
- OEM Replacement
- Easy access greasing with Zerk fitting included
- This Bearing Carrier is tested to Exceed Original Equipment Standards and Performance
- THIS ITEM HAS TO BE INSTALLED BY PROFESSIONAL MECHANICS SPECIALIZED IN ATV AND UTVs, PLEASE ASK FOR MANUAL INSTRUCTIONS IF NEEDED
How Do You Buy The Best 400Ex Bearing Carrier?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 400Ex Bearing Carrier? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 400Ex Bearing Carrier, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 400Ex Bearing Carrier available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 400Ex Bearing Carrier that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 400Ex Bearing Carrier?
- What benefits are there with buying an 400Ex Bearing Carrier?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 400Ex Bearing Carrier?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 400Ex Bearing Carrier, much less the best one?
- Which 400Ex Bearing Carrier are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 400Ex Bearing Carrier?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 400Ex Bearing Carrier, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 400Ex Bearing Carrier, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible 400Ex Bearing Carrier. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 400Ex Bearing Carrier buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 400Ex Bearing Carrier currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 400Ex Bearing Carrier has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 400Ex Bearing Carrier?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 400Ex Bearing Carrier.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 400Ex Bearing Carrier objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 400Ex Bearing Carrier.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 400Ex Bearing Carrier, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 400Ex Bearing Carrier is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 400Ex Bearing Carrier information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 400Ex Bearing Carrier is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.