For this post, I have put together a collection of the best earl grey teas currently available.
MY TOP PICK:
If you are looking for the best overall, I recommend the Bigelow Earl Grey Black Tea Bags because it features a gluten-free, calorie-free combination of bold black tea and rich citrusy pure bergamot oil from Calabria, Italy.
Earl Grey tea is named according to the name of Charles Grey, the 2nd Earl of Grey, and a historical UK politician who served from 1830 to 1834. It is one of the most popular teas for western people.
If you are looking for light breakfast, a fresh and flavored cup of tea is the best choice for you. Many of us like to have a cup of earl grey tea because it is a combination of black tea and citrusy bergamot oil which increase its flavor and taste.
For an overview of what an earl grey tea is, History, and other Facts, check out this quick video:
A cup of tea in the morning can give us freshness and tenderness but you can lose your taste of brew through a mistake of choice. So, before going to buy a tea pack you should keep in mind many things such as its ingredients and health benefits. Through this overview, we have tried to give important information to your advantage.
|Bigelow Earl Grey Black Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Twinings of London Earl Grey Black Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Teapigs Earl Grey Strong Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Teavana Earl Grey Crème, Black Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Ahmad Tea Earl Grey Aromatic Loose Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Harney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Tazo Black Earl Grey Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|The Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Numi Organic Aged Earl Grey Tea||Buy on Amazon|
|Davidson’s Tea Bulk, Earl Grey, 16-Ounce Bag||Buy on Amazon|
So here is my list of The 10 Best Earl Grey Teas.
1. Bigelow Earl Grey Black TeaBigelow Earl Grey Black Tea Bags, 20-Count Box (Pack of 6) Caffeinated Black Tea, 120 Tea Bags Total
Bigelow TeaView Product
Bigelow Earl Grey Black Tea features a gluten-free, calorie-free combination of bold black tea and rich citrusy pure bergamot oil.
- Earl Grey Tea is a classic combination of bold black tea and rich citrusy pure bergamot oil from Calabria, Italy.
- It is wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness, and aroma.
- You can get a variety of flavors such as English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated, organic teas & a variety of our herbal tea bags.
- There is tea for morning, noon & night time relaxation.
- Product weight is 8.2 ounces
2. Twinings of London Earl Grey Black TeaTwinings of London Earl Grey Black Tea Bags, 100 Count (Pack of 1)
Twinings of London Earl Grey Black Tea features fresh, fragrant and flavored with distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot.
- This tea is a fine black tea expertly blended with the citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with a unique floral aroma and refreshing taste.
- You can start your day with a distinctive taste and aroma.
- It is made with the finest leaves.
- This Earl Grey tea has all the taste of the original.
- It contains one box of 100 Earl Grey teabags.
- Item weight is 7.5 ounces.
3. Teapigs Earl Grey Strong TeaTeapigs Earl Grey Strong Tea Made with Whole Leaves (1 Pack of 50 Tea Bags)
Teapigs Earl Grey Strong Tea features the finest flavour and real oomph and wallop.
- This tea is made with whole leaves from Ceylon and Darjeeling.
- It contains real oomph and wallop.
- It has just the right amount of bergamot for the taste.
- Its smells beautiful, in the classic triangular bags, whole leaves, once they rehydrate the entire bag is full of tea.
- It is a pack of 50 tea bags.
- Item weight is 2.08 ounces
4. Teavana Earl Grey Crème, Black TeaTeavana Earl Grey Crème, Black Tea With Lavender and Vanilla Notes, 60 Count (4 Packs of 15 Sachets)
Teavana Earl Grey Crème, Black Tea features bergamot citrus, fragrant lavender and notes of creamy vanilla.
- This includes four packs of 15 sachets for a total of 60 Teavana Earl Grey Crème sachets.
- This classic black tea blend with bergamot citrus, fragrant lavender, and notes of creamy vanilla.
- Premium teas, fruit, and botanicals are used to ensure health benefits.
- It is 100% ethically sourced tea.
- Item weight is 1 pound.
5. Ahmad Tea Earl Grey Aromatic Loose TeaAhmad Tea Earl Grey Aromatic Loose Tea, Ceylon Caddy, 17.6 Oz
Ahmad TeaView Product
Ahmad Tea Earl Grey Aromatic Loose Tea features a distinct Earl Grey flavor, taste, and color.
- Ahmad Tea is a member of the United Kingdom Tea Council.
- It is flavored with bergamot to give a distinct Earl Grey flavor.
- It is a premium tea with rich taste and color.
- It is fresh and natural.
- The product weight is 1.1 pounds.
6. Harney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial TeaHarney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial Tea Tin - Fine Black Tea with Natural Bergamot - 2.35 Ounces, 30 Sachets
Harney & SonsView Product
Harney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial Tea features black tea with natural bergamot.
- This is a blend of fine, black teas rich in natural Bergamot.
- You can start your day with excellent taste, flavor, and aroma.
- This tea tin makes a great present for family and friends.
- It will give you freshness and health benefits.
- It has 30 sachets of 2.35 Ounces.
7. Tazo Black Earl Grey TeaTazo Black Tea Tea Bags For a Delicious Beverage Earl Grey High Caffeine Level 20 Tea Bags 6Ct
Tazo Black Earl Grey Tea features delicious beverage and caffeine.
- This Earl Grey Black Tea is a bold blend of black teas and bergamot oil.
- You will get a delicious beverage and caffeine.
- The high caffeine levels in this earl grey tea make it perfect for a morning cup of tea or an afternoon.
- By brewing for 5 minutes you can get all the bright freshness inside.
- Product weight is 10.9 ounces.
8. The Republic of Tea Earl Greyer TeaThe Republic of Tea Black Full-Leaf Loose Tea (Earl Greyer Black, 3.5 oz Refill Bag)
The Republic of TeaView Product
The Republic of Tea Earl Greyer Tea features gluten free, sugar free, carb free.
- It is a blend of light Ceylon leaf combined with top-grade, pure bergamot oil.
- This tea has less than half the amount of caffeine per cup than in a similar-sized cup of coffee.
- You have to use 1 teaspoon Earl Greyer black tea per 6 ounces of water and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- For iced tea you have to double the amount of tea and pour over ice.
- You can serve 50-60 cups of tea from this pack.
- Product weight is 3.5 Ounce.
9. Numi Organic Aged Earl Grey TeaNumi Organic Tea, Aged Earl Grey, Black Tea, 18 Count (Pack of 3) - Packaging May Vary
Numi Organic Aged Earl Grey Tea features orange scent, and citrus notes.
- It is a blend of organic Assam black tea with real Italian Bergamot.
- You can get a robust Earl Grey with subtle citrus notes.
- It contains leaf quality teas & herbal tea sans, 100% real fruits, flowers, and spices.
- Pack of 3 containing 18 tea bags.
- Product weight is 1.44 ounces.
10. Davidson’s Tea Bulk, Earl Grey TeaDavidson's Tea Bulk, Earl Grey, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson’s Tea Bulk, Earl Grey Tea features loose leaf bulk, and natural flavor.
- It is blended with black tea with natural oil of bergamot.
- It is packed in a paper with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness.
- Davidson’s is USDA Certified Organic and Fair Traded Certified.
- It contains caffeine and excellent flavor.
- The product weight is 1 pound.
I hope this list of the best earl grey teas was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Adam Kelly, Senior Editor at PaletteDining