For this post, I have put together a collection of the best paella pans currently available.
MY TOP PICK:
If you are looking for the best overall, I recommend the Mauviel M’Elite because it is very functional and easy to use and clean a paella pan. It can be used on all cooking surfaces like gas, electric, induction, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It works well on glass top ceramic halogen stoves and conducts heats very well.
For preparing perfect and delicious dishes, you must need the best kitchen utensils like Paella pan, carbon steel skillet, stove, garlic press, grater, chef’s knife etc.
If you are thinking of preparing paella like professional chefs and Spanish home cooks with traditional taste and flavor, you must need a perfect paella pan.
For some additional tips check out this short video:
Before going to buy a paella pan, you have to think about how many people you will be cooking paella for. Many manufacturers have made the pan with different shapes and sizes. I hope our selected list will help you to get the best one for your need.
|Mauviel M’Elite Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|IBILI Premier Stainless Steel Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|La Ideal 071052 Polished Steel Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|Garcima Mediterraneo Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|Sertodo Copper PP-15 Alicante Paella Cooking Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|Victoria Cast Iron Paella Frying Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|Matfer Bourgeat 062052 Black Steel Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
|La Paella 18″ Pata Negra Restaurant Grade Paella Pan||Buy on Amazon|
So here is my list of The 10 Best Paella Pans.
1. Mauviel M’Elite Paella PanMauviel M'Elite Paella pan, 15.7, Stainless
MauvielBuy on Amazon
Mauviel M’Elite Paella pan, 15.7, Stainless is made in France by Mauviel, which is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- Its size is 17.5 x 15.7 x 2.4 inches.
- It is 2.6 mm thick, 18/10 stainless steel five-ply construction.
- It can be used on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, halogen, induction stovetops, and in the oven.
- It has the best heat conductivity and controlled even heat distribution.
- Having two handles with stainless steel, those stay cool while cooking.
- It is safe for easy cleanup.
2. IBILI Premier Stainless Steel Paella PanIBILI 652228 Paella pan Premier 28 cm of Stainless Steel, Silver
IBILIBuy on Amazon
IBILI Paella pan Premier 28 cm of Stainless Steel, 28cm, Silver is one of the best paella pans because it has excellent heat conductivity and the perfect size.
- Its size is 11.02 x 11.02 x 3.15 inches perfect for cooking and serving paella for a small family.
- It is made with non-stick 3 coat
- It is suitable for electro, gas, vitro and induction heating sources.
- Esy to wash after using.
3. La Ideal 071052 Polished Steel Paella PanLa Ideal Polished Steel Paella Pan, 35 1/2-Inch, Gray/Red
La IdealBuy on Amazon
La Ideal 071052 Polished Steel Paella Pan, 35 1/2-Inch, is an ideal pan for cooking paella for its perfect heat conductivity.
It is made with polished steel by La Ideal in Spain.
- Its size is 35 1/2-inch.
- It has two red handles that stay cool while cooking.
- Perfect for any cooking surfaces.
- It conducts heat very quickly and perfectly.
- 2-year limited warranty.
4. Garcima Mediterraneo Paella PanGarcima Mediterraneo Paella Pan Set with Burner, 16 Inch Carbon Steel Outdoor Pan and Legs Imported from Spain (10 Servings)
GarcimaBuy on Amazon
Garcima Mediterraneo Paella Pan Set with Burner, 16 Inch Carbon Steel Outdoor Pan and Legs Imported from Spain (10 Servings) is durable and conducts heat well.
- It is made with carbon steel by Garcima, imported from Spain.
- It is ideal for serving 10 people.
- This paella pan is durable and conducts heat well safe for stovetops, ovens, or grills.
- It is set with 14 Inch Burner fits 20-inch paella pans and smaller; Burner has two concentric rings of flame, each independently controlled by its knob.
- It is gift friendly packaging perfect for any occasion such as a housewarming party, wedding, picnic, or birthday gift.
5. Sertodo Copper PP-15 Alicante Paella Cooking PanSertodo Copper Alicante Paella Cooking Pan with Stainless Steel Handles, Hand Hammered 14 Gauge 100% Pure Copper, 15""
Sertodo CopperBuy on Amazon
Sertodo Copper PP-15 Alicante Paella Cooking Pan with Stainless Steel Handles, Hand Hammered 14 Gauge 100% Pure Copper, 15″” is the perfect match to add flavor and flair to your intimate paella (6-8 people), omelets, crepes, vegetables, bacon, anything.
- It is made with copper by Sertodo Copper.
- It has two stainless steel handles those stay cool.
- It is 15 inches in size. You also can get your chosen size (12″ or 18″)
- It is durable that lasts for generations.
- It is 2 mm thick hammered copper paella pans.
- It has a traditional hot-tinned interior for the long-lasting, non-reactive cooking surface.
6. Victoria Cast Iron Paella Frying PanVictoria Cast Iron Paella Frying Pan Seasoned with 100% Kosher Certified Non-GMO Flax seed Oil, 13 Inches, Black
VictoriaBuy on Amazon
Victoria Cast Iron Paella Frying Pan Seasoned with 100% Kosher Certified Non-GMO Flax seed Oil, 13 Inches, Black, is the best paella pan because of its durability and double loop handles for secure handling.
- It is made with cast iron by Victoria for durability.
- It is 13 inch in size but 6.5”, 8”, 10” and 12” are also available in the market.
- Lifetime warranty.
- It is suitable for cooking in: induction, ceramic, campfire, grill, broiler and oven.
- This pan can keep your food hot for 15 min.
- Dual handles help you to get a better grip and lift while handling.
7. Matfer Bourgeat 062052 Black Steel Paella PanMatfer Bourgeat Black Steel Paella Pan, 15 3/4"
Matfer BourgeatBuy on Amazon
Matfer Bourgeat 062052 Black Steel Paella Pan, 15-3/4 In. Diameter, is heavy and thick enough for the broth to boil the rice, yet the sides are high enough to build the elements.
- It is made of black steel by the best manufacture company Matfer Bourgeat.
- It is 15-3/4 inch size, perfect for serving 6-8 people.
- It distributes the heat evenly for balanced cooking.
- Suitable for any cooking surface.
- Easy handling system.
- Its weight is 6-Ounce.
8. Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella PanGarcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 38cm, Silver
GarcimaBuy on Amazon
Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 38cm, Medium, Silver is made of carbon steel, which is thin but durable and easy to wash after use.
- The 15-inch authentic paella pan is made in Spain.
- It is ideal for serving 3 to 5 people.
- It is durable and requires a bit of maintenance after washing.
- Perfect and safe for stovetop, oven, or grill.
- It conducts heat quickly and evenly.
- It contains two handles are made of steel and painted red.
9. La Paella 18″ Pata Negra Restaurant Grade Paella PanLa Paella 18" Pata Negra Restaurant Grade Paella Pan, Large, Silver
La PaellaBuy on Amazon
La Paella 18″ Pata Negra Restaurant Grade Paella Pan, Large, Silver is an authentic paella pan made in Spain.
- It is durable and conducts heat well.
- It is made of carbon steel.
- It is 18” in size.
- This authentic paella pan is ideal for serving 5 to 8 people.
- This pan may fit in some larger home ovens and can be used on all types of grills.
- You will get an informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes and tips for perfect paella.
10. Garcima 16-Inch Stainless Steel Paella PanGarcima 16-Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan, 40cm
La PaellaBuy on Amazon
Garcima 16-Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan is a medium size pan made of Stainless Steel fits well over one large stovetop burner or straddles two burners that are closely spaced.
- It is an authentic Paella pan made of attractive stainless steel and gold-colored handles in Spain.
- It is a durable pan that is safe for stovetop, oven, or grill.
- This 16-Inch pan is ideal for serving 4 to 6 people.
- This pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
- It makes wonderful paella.
Read: The 10 Best Electric Burners
I hope this list of the best paella pan was helpful.
If you think I left out one that seems important to you or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below
Adam Kelly, Senior Editor at PaletteDining