The Best Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Overall Product Rankings
- Ports: 2x HDMI; 2x DisplayPort; 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible); 4x USB 3. 1 Gen 2; 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T; 1x Audio Connector (3. 5mm). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 10.
- In the Box: Dock; 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Thunderbolt 3 cable; Documentation.
- Compatible Devices: Compatible With ; Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen. X1 Yoga 2Nd Gen. , X1 Yoga 3Rd Gen. , X 2Nd Gen X280
- Connectivity Technology: Rj45; Usb; Ethernet
- [15 PORTS OF CONNECTIVITY]: 2x Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.2, 5x USB-A & 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/s), 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s data only), Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0), Optical Audio (S/PDIF), 3.5mm Stereo Audio In & Out. Vertical or horizontal orientation. Sturdy full aluminum construction with integrated heat sink without a fan.
- [IMPROVED from 85W to 87W LAPTOP CHARGING]: Provides up to 87W to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals. The secondary Thunderbolt 3 port provides 15W of power for downstream devices. Please note: Firmware update required for 87W
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two [email protected] (4096 x 2160 30-bit color) monitors via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C port, OR a Single [email protected] display can be supported via the Thunderbolt 3 port. **M1 Macs cannot support dual display over Thunderbolt! (***DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable wil not work.***)
- [UHS-II SD 4.0 CARD SLOT]: Latest UHS-II SD card slot supports SD/SDHC/SDXC at up to 312 MB/s bus speed. Transfer full days of footage from your camera 3x faster than UHS-I counterpart!
- [MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE]: Ideal for 2016+ MacBook Pro, 2017+ iMac Pro, on Mac OS 10.12 or Windows 8/10 with a Thunderbolt 3 port. (Not compatible with 2015+ MacBook-Retina with USB-C port. Please use CalDigit USB-C Dock with MacBook-Retina)
- Features 14 Ports of connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen 2 / Gen 1 + Thunderbolt 3 + microSD Reader + SD Reader + mini DisplayPort + Gigabit Ethernet + S/PDIF + Combo Audio I/O
- Multi-display support: Up to dual 4K or a single 5K, an onboard mini DisplayPort connection plus the ability to use the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for a display allows the dock to support two displays at up to 4K resolution or a single 5K display
- 85W Notebook charging: Host Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) connection powers and charges notebook computers with up to 85W power; 2 High-Powered USB Type-A ports deliver 5Gb/s speed and up to 7.5W power to additional devices.
- Import Fast: Up to 312MB/s, SD 4.0 spec SD and microSD card reader slots to copy photos & movies from your media cards; Hybrid Analog Audio In/Out: Connect headphones, combo headphones with mic, external speakers, standalone mics and other audio equipment; S/PDIF Optical Audio Port: Pro-grade digital audio output for enhanced audio performance
- INCLUDES: OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 0.5m (18") Thunderbolt 3 cable, External power supply and power cable, Quick Start Guide, 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3, including TBT Monitor.
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3 DownStream (video/data).
- USB Ports: 5x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (1 provide always-on mobile device charging).
- Item Dimensions: 1. 18 x 8. 66 x 3. 15 inches. Weight: 1. 16 Lbs.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, ThinkPad 230W Power Adapter and Power Cord, Thunderbolt Split Cable (5C10V25713), Slim Tip Y-Cable (5C10V25716), Setup Guide and User Guide.
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
- FEATURES - Provides up to 60W of power to compatible Thunderbolt 3 systems. Enables an additional display, wired Gigabit Ethernet, combination audio input/output, and USB expansion with 1x Thunderbolt 3 port (40Gbps), and 5x USB 3.0 ports (5Gbps)
- CONNECTIVITY - Connect a single display up to 4K 60Hz via the integrated DisplayPort output, or an HDMI display using the included Active DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter. Also supports popular lower resolution modes such as 1920x1080 (1080p)
- EXPANDABILITY - The second Thunderbolt 3 port within the dock supports a second monitor when used in conjunction with a USB-C Alt Mode video adapter (sold separately) and a compatible host system. Port can also be used to connect USB-C devices
- COMPATIBILITY - Supports native DisplayPort or HDMI displays using included DP to HDMI Active Adapter. Not compatible with previous generation Thunderbolt 1 and 2 systems. Please see important compatibility details regarding Windows systems below
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- Thunderbolt 3 dock for MacBooks (OS 10.14 and later) and Windows laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 (Lenovo Dell HP Acer, Asus, MSI, Razer, and more)
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160 30-bit color @ 60 Hz) to dual monitors or 8K 60fps to a single monitor; new Macbooks with the M1 chipset will only display on one external monitor with any Thunderbolt dock due to limitations of the Apple chipset (for dual monitor see our part # K33620NA)
- Connect your laptop to the Thunderbolt 3 port (.7 meter Intel Certified TB3 cable included); connect your dual displays by using the HDMI port and the 15W USB-C port which delivers video to a second monitor (using the included USB-C to HDMI adapter)
- 135 Watt Power Supply delivers 60W power to charge your laptop via power delivery 3.0, including 61W MacBook Pro 13" models (Windows laptops must be designed to support power delivery); delivers additional power to run peripherals like hard drives, and for charging phones and tablets
- SD card reader (3.0 UHS-I); five USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports @5Gbps for connecting accessories and charging devices (one is 5V/2.1A charging, can charge an iPad); Gigabit Ethernet port; 3.5mm headphone/speaker and microphone combo jack; Kensington lock slot; VESA mounting holes
- [UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY] Can be used with computers with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, or even USB-A. Perfect for IT Environments utilizing both Windows and Macs **Functionality will vary depending on host connection. Please refer to the compatibility chart for more information
- [10 PORTS OF CONNECTIVITY]: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (Backwards Compatible with USB-C), 2 x DisplayPort 1.2, 3 x USB 3.2 Type A (5Gb/s), 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gb/s Data Only), Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0), 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack. **USB-C Pro Dock does not have a downstream Thunderbolt 3 port
- [POWERFUL 85W LAPTOP CHARGING]: Provides up to 85W to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals [STAND ALONE CHARGING] Front facing USB-A port can charge devices without being connected to a computer
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two [email protected] (4096 x 2160 30-bit color) monitors via DisplayPort 1.2 (**DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter/cable must be an ACTIVE type.**)
- [MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE]: Ideal for 2016+ MacBook Pro, 2017+ iMac Pro or Windows Ultrabooks with Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C such as the Yoga, Spectre, XPS, Razer Blade
- Connect everything to your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook at once
- Charge your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook with up to 85 W via the same cable you use to connect to the dock
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports: Extended versatility, including 5K display support; Dual display support: Up to 2x 4K resolution
- 3 USB 3.0 ports: High-power device support for iPad, SuperDrive and more
- The no-compromise dock that extends connectivity, audio, video and networking
- Easy ejection software button to ensure data safety
- Compatible with Mac (macOS Sierra 10.12 or later Thunderbolt 3 port), PC (Windows 10 or later Thunderbolt 3 port)
- Front ports: 1 USB-C port with data and power out (15W); 1 USB-C cable to connect to host system (0.7 meter cable length). side ports: 1 Powered USB 3.0 port; 1 combo Audio Jack; 1 Kensington lock slot. Back ports: 1 Thunderbolt port; 1 USB-C DisplayPort data and power out (15W) port; 2 DisplayPort ports; 1 VGA port; 2 USB 3.0 Ports; 1 RJ45 port; 1 AC adapter connector.
- Dimensions (W x d x H): 3.9 x 3.9 x 2.7 inches. Weight: 1.76 lb.
- Color: black.
- Compatibility: HP Elite x2 1012 G1; HP Elite x2 1012 G2; HP Pro x2 612 G2; HP Elite Book folio G1; HP Elite Book x360 1030 G2; HP Elite Book x360 1020 G2; HP Elite Book 1040 G4; HP Elite Book 800 G5; HP Elite Book 700 G5; HP Pro Book 600 G4; HP Pro Book 400 G5; Book 14U G5; Book 15U G5; HP Book 17 G3; HP Book 15 G3; HP Book 17 G4; HP Book 15 G4.
- What's in the box: HP Thunderbolt dock G2 with combo cable; documentation. (HP TB dock Audio module sold separately and required for Audio).
- [GENUINE THUNDERBOLT 3 40Gbps] Portable, Bus Powered, Aluminum Dock with built in Thunderbolt 3 cable
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two [email protected] (4096 x 2160) displays
- [FULL PERFORMANCE USB 3] Type-A USB port supports 5Gb/s transfer speeds and 900mA of power, convenient for connecting your USB peripherals and storage on the go
- [GIGABIT ETHERNET] Unlock full network performance on the go through a wired connection. Perfect for hotels and offices with spotty WiFi connections
- [No Computer Charging] Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Macs and certain Windows PCs. **Windows Users - Please check with your manufacturer to see if your model supports two DP streams over Thunderbolt 3**
How Do You Buy The Best Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock?
- What benefits are there with buying an Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock, much less the best one?
- Which Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.