The Best Currie Scooter Parts – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Currie Scooter Parts of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Currie Scooter Parts
Overall Product Rankings
- APPLICATIONS: This electric scooter motor from Currie Technologies can be used for scooters, for Mini Bikes quad and Go-Karts using 450W or 500W motors with similar mounting brackets., for bicycles and for do it yourself enthusiasts who would like to use it for diverse applications. This motor should work with Schwin and IZIP 500 series electric scooters. This electric motor should also work with any other brand with similar specs.
- MOTOR SPECS: Model XYD-6B Motor, Type Brush, Voltage 24 Volt DC, Output 500 Watts, Rated Speed 2600 Rpm, Rated Current 28 Amp, Sprocket #25 Chain 11 Tooth, Rotation Reversible, Removable Set-Screw Sprocket, This motor is capable of rotation in either the clockwise or counterclockwise direction by reversing the motor's power wires.
- COMPATIBILITY: Currie Technologies part number SD-156, OEM motor on 500 Series Schwinn & IZIP electric scooters (chain drive) compatible with eZip E-500, GT-500, IZIP I-500, Mongoose M500, Schwinn S500.
- DIMENSIONS: Case Length 3-7/8" (98 mm), Case Diameter 3-15/16" (100 mm), Drive Shaft Length 1/2" (13 mm), Drive Shaft Diameter 3/8" (10 mm), Mounting Hole Distance 3-15/16" (100 mm), Center to center mounting hole distances approximately 3-7/8", Standard three hole mounting face plate used by most high powered Currie Technologies scooters.
- Please check connector type and motor size and specs before buying as replacement.
- 36 Volt Twist Grip Throttle with 5-Pin Connector - for Many 36 Volt Currie Electric Scooters
- Compatible With - Schwinn S1000, S750, Ezip E1000 & Izip I1000 & i750 36 Volt Scooters.
- 5 Wire Full Twist Throttle - 36 Volt 600 Watt, 750 Watt, 900 Watt and 1000 Watt DC Brush Motors.
- Quality You Can Count On - Premium, Reliable and Dependable 36 Volt Controller
- Identical Replacement Part - Perfect Match When Used With a 36V Currie Controller XK-022D
- Works with most Currie, Schwinn, Izip and Ezip 24 Volt Electric Scooters
- Works with: Schwinn S400, S500, S750 Electric Scooters
- Works with: Ezip E400, E500, E750, E900 Electric Scooters
- Twist Throttle with LED for 24 Volt Electric Scooters
- High Performance - Currie 36 Volt 30 Amp Controller with 5-pin Throttle Connection
- Compatible With - Schwinn S1000, S750, Ezip E1000 & Izip I1000 & i750 36 Volt Scooters
- Powerful High Amperage / Torque - 36 Volt Control Module with 5 Pin Throttle Connector
- Perfect Match Part - 600 Watt, 750 Watt, 900 Watt and 1000 Watt DC Brush Motors
- Waterproof, Low Voltage and Brake Inhibit - Under Voltage Protection (Low Voltage Cut-Off) and Optional Power Cut Off During Braking
- PREMIUM E-SCOOTER ON / OFF SWITCH - for Razor Scooters - On/Off Switch for Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket, MX650, MX350, Dirt Quad, Pocket Mod Electric Scooters
- UNIVERSAL ON/OFF POWER TOGGLE SWITCH - KCD2 - 16A 125VAC / 250VAC
- PERFECT FIT + EASY INSTALLATION - for Currie Technologies, Ezip and Izip Electric Scooter On/Off Switch
- MULTI USE - This Power On-Off Switch is a Heavy Duty Toggle Switch for many uses.
- Will fit tire size 12.5x2.75, 12.5x2.5, 12.5x3 Compatible with Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 MX400
- Easy install and Compatible with many mobility scooters, Chinese electric scooters, Currie scooters, gas scooters and other applications with same tire size Such as Baby Strollers - Bugaboo, Mountain Buggy, Graco, Baby Trend, Bob Revolution - Schwinn Scooters - Stealth S1000, ST1000, S750, S500, S350 - Freedom - 942 943 946 959 - GT -GT350, GT500 - HCF Pacelite - HCF 707 - iZip - i650, i750 - Mongoose - M350, M500, Z350,Schwinn, GT, IZIP, eZip, X-Treme, HCF.
- Our inflatable inner tube 12.5 x 2.5 / 2.75 (also known as 12" tube) Razor replacement with straight stem, not only for Razor Pocket Mod electric scooters (steam, Betty, Daisy, sweet peas, small Pub, Mint, Montana), but also heavy – stab-resistant, provides long-term reliability for your strollers, scooters and bicycle wheels.
- High puncture resistance, extra secure welded seams . Brand new isobutylene isoprene rubber inner tube, NOT recap, this inner tube is made of isobutylene isoprene rubber, which is better in air tightness, elastic damping and aging resistance than natural rubber.
- Add 2 caps and valve core wrench for free!
- ML10-12 SLA is a 12V 10AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery, Pack of 3 - UL Certified
- Dimensions: 5.94 inches x 2.56 inches x 4.75 inches. Terminal: F2. Listing is for the Battery only. No wire harness or mounting accessories included.
- SLA / AGM spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover
- Rechargeable battery that can be mounted in any position, resists shocks and vibration. Long lasting high performance in high and low temperatures
- Backed by a 30 day refund policy and full 1 year warranty
- 12-1/2" x 2-1/4" tire and inner tube set works with Razor Pocket Mod scooters: Bella, Betty, Bistro, Daisy, Hannah, Sweet Pea, Blossom, Chrissy, Kiki, Vapor electric scooters and other scooter brands: Currie, Schwinn, GT, IZIP, eZip, X-Treme, Razor MX125 Dirt Rocket and more
- Fits most 12" wheel scooters and vehicles, like e-Bike, Mini crosser, Mini dirt bike, Kids Motor Bike, Balance Bike
- Heavy duty inner tube with TR13 Straight valve stem
- This inner tube is made of isobutylene isoprene rubber, which is better in air tightness, elastic damping and aging resistance than natural rubber
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Before installing, check to see if the inner tubes are completely sealed by putting them in water, if there are any bubbles, they are already damaged. Please let us know, We will provide 100% refund or Free replacement to you soon
- 24v Twist throttle with LED Battery Indicator + Billet Valve Cap set
- OEM Part for most 24v iZip eZip Currie and Schwinn Electric Scooters
- Fits: Schwinn S400, S500*, S750 Electric Scooters
- Fits: eZip E400, E450, E500, E750, E900 Electric Scooters
- Does not fit models using 36v 6pin throttles - please check your part before ordering
- Kickstand Length: 140 mm from the bottom of the leg to the rotating pin
- Replace a broken or missing "peg-leg" with this OEM standard electric scooter part
- Commonly used on many Schwinn, eZip, IZIP, Mongoose, and GT bicycles and scooters..
How Do You Buy The Best Currie Scooter Parts?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Currie Scooter Parts? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Currie Scooter Parts, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Currie Scooter Parts available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Currie Scooter Parts that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Currie Scooter Parts?
- What benefits are there with buying an Currie Scooter Parts?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Currie Scooter Parts?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Currie Scooter Parts, much less the best one?
- Which Currie Scooter Parts are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Currie Scooter Parts?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Currie Scooter Parts, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Currie Scooter Parts, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Currie Scooter Parts. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Currie Scooter Parts buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Currie Scooter Parts currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Currie Scooter Parts has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Currie Scooter Parts?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Currie Scooter Parts.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Currie Scooter Parts objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Currie Scooter Parts.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Currie Scooter Parts, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Currie Scooter Parts is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Currie Scooter Parts information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Currie Scooter Parts is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.