The Best Ddr3 133 – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Ddr3 133 of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Ddr3 133
Overall Product Rankings
- One kit of two 4GB modules of 1333MHz DDR3 Memory
- We highly recommend checking with your computer model and manufacturer to ensure compatibility with high density memory modules
- 204-pin Unbuffered SODIMM
- From the industry leader in PC Memory
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support
- DDR3L / DDR3 1600MHz PC3L-12800 / PC3-12800 240-Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.35V / 1.5V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512x8
- Module Size: 16GB KIT(2x8GB Modules) Package: 2x8GB ; JEDEC standard 1.35V, this is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- PCB Color may be different (Black or Green) due to different production batches; all Timetec products are high quality and rigorously tested to meet stringent standards
- For DDR3 Desktop Compatible with Intel and AMD CPU, Not for Laptop
- Guaranteed Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date and Free technical support based on United States
- Module Size: 16GB kit (2 x 8GB)
- Package: 204-pin SODIMM
- Feature: DDR3 PC3L-12800
- Specs: DDR3 PC3L-12800 , CL=11 , Unbuffered , NON-ECC , DDR3-1600 , 1.35V
- 16 GB Kit ( 2 x 8 GB Modules ) | DDR3 1333MHz ( PC3-10600 / PC3-10600U ) | DDR3 DIMM ( 240-Pin ) | Non-ECC UDIMM ( Unbuffered DIMM ) | 2Rx8 - Dual Rank x8 | 1.5V - DDR3 Standard Voltage
- High performance RAM Memory upgrade compatible with select DESKTOP PC Computer models | *Please verify the supported memory (RAM) specifications of your system prior to purchase to ensure compatibility*
- Easy to install and boosts the performance of your system by speeding up loading times, improving system responsiveness, and increasing your system's ability to handle greater workloads
- All modules undergo quality assurance testing to ensure dependable and reliable performance
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
- PC3-12800 (1600MHz) Dual Data Rate
- 240-Pin Dual in-line memory module
- Non-ECC Unbuffered
- 2 Rank Double-sided module
- 7.8US Refresh Interval (8192 CYCLES/64MS)
- 1.5V Power Requirement
- Auto and self refresh capability
- PCB height: 1181(mil)
- Serial Presence-Detect (SPD)
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous Overclocking headroom. SPD Speed-2133MHz
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior Overclocking ability.
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
- Available in multiple colors to match the style of your system.
- DDR3 NOTEBOOKS MEMORY
- Brand Team Group
- Quality standards were respected to ensure customer an excellent experience
- Explore our product range
- DDR3 Ram Computer Memory Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- DDR3 Ram Computer Memory Please make sure the item is compatible with your model before ordering. Before ordering, please make sure that the RAM is compatible with the motherboard/CPU.DDR3 8G is not compatible with the following Intel motherboards, including H55, P55, G41, P45, G45, and AMD chipset A65 A55. 780,790, P800, P67 and so on.
- JUHOR DDR3 Ram Computer Memory Wide range voltage：1.35V~1.5V voltage range can work normally, effectively prevent voltage fluctuation/computer power supply aging, affecting RAM service life and work efficiency.Timings: CL11.
- DDR3 Ram Computer Memory Chips JUHOR uses rigorously tested particles, compatible with a wide range of computers, also compatible with Intel and AMD platforms. (For example: Samsung, Hynix, Micron, Magnesium, South Asia Yisheng, Elpida)
- JUHOR DDR3 Ram Computer Memory Before manufacturing chip memory, will select a memory module of the high quality of DRAMchips,in,the industry's largest selection of For SEC, Micron, SKhynix,Spectek carefully selected, rigorously screened particles.
- We are self-developed products and are committed to treating every customer preferentially. Customers are God and we respect the principle. Our products have undergone strict quality inspections and are assured of quality.If you encounter problems, please contact us, JUHOR official flagship store is committed to providing the highest standard of treatment to every
- Because of different batches of materials, PCB will have different batches of black and green, and the quality of the product will not be affected.Wide and narrow do not affect RAM use .All of the products are sent based on the batch of factory , wide and narrow can not be specified.
- Capacity: 8GB (2 x 4GB)
- Speed: 133MHz CL9; Timing: 9-9-9-24 (1333MHz); Pin Out: 204 Pin
- Tested at Apple compatibility lab to ensure functionality with all current DDR3-based MacBook Pro, iMac, and Macbook
- Compatible with MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011), MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011), MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011),MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Late 2011), MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2011)
- Memory Type: DDR3; Speed: 1333MHz
- Adherence to JEDEC and compliance to RoHS with respect to environmental protection regulation, production and manufacturing
- All new generation product of DRAM module. Strict test and verification procedures are performed for products
- Lifetime warranty and Free technical support
- Installation video is attached in product image
How Do You Buy The Best Ddr3 133?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Ddr3 133? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Ddr3 133, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Ddr3 133 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Ddr3 133 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Ddr3 133?
- What benefits are there with buying an Ddr3 133?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Ddr3 133?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Ddr3 133, much less the best one?
- Which Ddr3 133 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Ddr3 133?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Ddr3 133, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Ddr3 133, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Ddr3 133. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Ddr3 133 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Ddr3 133 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Ddr3 133 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Ddr3 133?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Ddr3 133.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Ddr3 133 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Ddr3 133.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Ddr3 133, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Ddr3 133 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Ddr3 133 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Ddr3 133 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.