Have you been enjoying mint week? I know I have. My breath is fresh and my tummy is happy. Maybe it’s from the extra dose of Vitamin C in mint leaves. These Raspberry Mint Pops mark the end of Mint Week. I couldn’t let you go without a sweet treat to enjoy in the sun, now, could I?
Raspberry and mint pair together for a very refreshing summer treat. These pops are only lightly sweetened with a dabble of honey, so feel free to add more sweetener to taste.
You’ll love these pops because you only have to spend 5 minutes in the kitchen with a blender. It’s summertime to give your oven a break. Pops are fun and wonderfully youthful, but the combination of raspberry and mint feels gourmet.
Note: When your popsicle starts dripping down your face and hands, it goes right back to being youthful.
If you’re worried I’m going to stop giving you mint recipes, have no fear. Mint is sure to pop up again sometime soon as it seems to be multiplying like rabbits in my garden.
Raspberry Mint Pops
Author: Palette Dining
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Serves: 6 pops (just over 2 cups)
A light and refreshing summer treat
- 1 and ½ cups of almond milk
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup fresh mint, loosely packed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 30 minutes before inserting popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid (about 1 hour).